Thursday, March 25, 2021

Revealed......

Revealed 2021 an exhibition for new and emerging aboriginal artists.
I was lucky enough to attend the lunch today and a sneak peak with the artists before the official opening tonight.
Some absolutely amazing works.
And the lovely Mandy who I support each week has four pieces in. ( I have just found out she has sold two pieces.)
I love her werio (bird), but I have to say I loved so many others very difficult to pick a favourite........













































 

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What a fantastic exhibit. I wish I could see it in person but your photos are fantastic so thanks for sharing. I love the bird paintings but I also love the ones with such intricate patterns. There is a lot of great work here.

William Kendall said...

Fascinating works!