Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Because I Rarely......

Because I rarely do anything the normal way I decided the other morning that I needed to sort out a way of keeping my head warm during the colder months which are due to begin soon.

Because the cottage outside walls are so thin in the wintertime the cold seeps through the walls and I often sleep with a wooly hat on to try to keep warm.
Having changed my bedroom around a few months ago I found that having it this way gives me more room, however last week I changed the bedheads position to the middle of the room for three reasons.

I can't move the wardrobes on my own to put the bed on the wall where they currently are, to actually see out the window when in bed instead of having my back to the window and to hopefully be warmer when I sleep.

Well, everyone that has seen it has burst out laughing.
All saying why on earth have you done that?

When I explain they still are chuckling, but say they understand my quirky logic......







 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

As long as it meets with feline approval.

Gemel said...

LOL