Sunday, March 14, 2021

The Grandpups......

The grandpups came up yesterday to have a frolic in the garden, Banjo crying at the door when we were inside bless him, separation anxiety is not a nice thing! 
Cooper did a spot of bird watching from under the patio in between runs around the garden . It is really beautiful watching the dogs enjoy the garden, so many smells tickle their noses, and so many places to hide. An adventure land for doggy fun.
The removal of my pile of branches went better than expected and what looked like being a couple of trailer loads actually all went in one.
As expected a clutch of eggs was found. Clever girls finding such a cosy place to lay their eggs. I even found three snails, the first I have seen since chickens came to live in my garden, I placed them somewhere in the garden where I thought the chickens would not find them, but pretty sure they won't stay undetected for long........ 




 








2 comments:

William Kendall said...

The dogs look like they're having fun.

Gemel said...

Yes they did have lots of fun.