Friday, March 12, 2021

Always So.....

Always so thrilling to see new life surging forth up through the soil. A dracena plant that was gifted to me a few weeks ago really does appear to love its new home. I was happy to see one new sprout popping up through the soil, but four! 
Wow!
I take my eyes off things for a few days and so much changes.

I have two other dracena cuttings that I rescued from the side of the road, now potted up, they are still settling in and finding their roots. 
I am not sure how long they had been laying out in the hot sun, they were pretty dried up when I happened upon them, but seem to be hanging in there.

Hopefully in a few weeks they will begin to thrive and like this one begin a growth spurt......

 

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

They look productive.