Sunday, March 14, 2021

Yesterday Was......

Yesterday was a day of discoveries! 
And this discovery of the first frog enjoying the new pond plants had me overjoyed. I was actually grinning with happiness seeing this tiny face peeking out at me. 
Safely tucked under the foliage of the gotu kola plant enjoying a bit of warm afternoon sunshine.

I went to take a closer look as the floating plant was tipping slightly to one side and there I discovered the frog. Knowing my garden is a haven for the birds is one thing, but to have created another habitat for amphibians too is really just a dream come true. 
Abundance really is everywhere I look in my garden. The more the garden flourishes and grows the more life it brings with it, magical and amazing......

 



1 comment:

William Kendall said...

A good hiding spot.