Saturday, March 06, 2021

Come For A Stroll.......

Come for a stroll around the Kalamunda Artisan Market. 
Apparently Perth's premier craft market, it is a market I had been meaning to visit since I have moved to the hills.
I was really impressed with many of the creations that were on sale. 
There was something for just about everyone, even the doggy visitors. But alas nothing for kitties and chickens!

Hard to pick a favorite from all the arty things but the smoking dragon and trees are something I could see in my garden. Plus there were a lot of windchimes that I liked, and I did buy a rather unique one, once it has found it's place I will post photos as it is not one that I took photos of today.

Lots of talent for sure, so many clever and inspiring people, it certainly was a relaxing way to spend a Saturday morning......




























































 

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

The stained glass particularly appeals to me.