Tuesday, March 02, 2021

Welcoming The First......

Welcoming the first day of autumn and what a perfect day it was too!
Moments before I was set to leave the cottage for my morning walk the heavens opened and it absolutely poured.
 Gleefully grabbing my rain jacket I set off only to head home again minutes later when lightning began directly overhead. Thunderstorms continued the whole day and stopped me each time I thought I could get a safe walk in without lightning dancing overhead. 
I was lucky however as it was a bank holiday and I was able to enjoy this beautiful day at home. With a soothing cloak of grey clouds and the pitter patter of endless rain I snuggled in peaceful bliss enjoying this perfect day......



















 

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Rain is a good thing.