Thursday, March 04, 2021

A Friendly Raven.......

A friendly raven came to share my lunch as I sat in the serenity of Kings Park this afternoon. Not at all shy he actually came right up to me seemingly asking for some tasty treats. I discovered that red capcicum is not a favorite, in fact he simply would not even look at it. As for wilted kale and brown rice and other vegetables they could have been thrown at him for hours, for a tiny bird he certainly had an endless appetite.
When I finished flicking tasty morsels of rice and vegetables to him I offered up the container for him to pick at the little bits left over.  Actually I was really impressed with how thorough he was. Not a speck of food was left in the container once he was done......








 

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

A discerning diner.