Thursday, May 06, 2021

Finding A Place.....

Finding a  place to stop for lunch today where I could observe the beautiful stormy weather brought an unexpected visitor, who I  found adorable. 
If may I add was very noisy and demanding! 

Then slowly the tone of the day suddenly shifted, my phone swapped for my camera and then swapped back again as I tried to capture the atmosphere shifting and changing.

It's been a long, long while since I have been down at the coast when a storm front hit. 
The anticipation, the violent energy swirling around overhead made me realise how insignificant we humans are in the grand scheme of things. 
The fury that was unleashed, and it's fury had many a motorist looking for the nearest place to stop until the lashing rain has subsided.....





 








3 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow, amazing photos. I can feel the power of that storm.

William Kendall said...

Very dramatic skies.

Gemel said...

Thank you Sharon, it was a doozy of a storm.
They were William.