Saturday, May 08, 2021

That Moment....

That moment when the kitties realise that I am about to leave the cottage. 
Shock and disbelief that I am actually going to leave them home alone. 
Nala will often sit looking awfully forlorn gazing out of the window as I leave the driveway. 
And each arrival home is the same, three little faces peering out of the windows and running to the door to say hello the moment I enter.

There are many people who state they don't like cats because they view them as boring or not as interactive as dogs. 
They have obviously never bothered to interact with a feline. 
Like dogs cats can have deep bonds if the human is willing to open themselves up. 
A house without a cat in my view isn't really a home......



 

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Cats are marvelous critters.