Wednesday, May 19, 2021

A Meander......

A meander around the my garden this afternoon was as always a delight. 

I noticed that many of the plants are flowering out of season with the weather still unseasonably warm. Even the mulberry tree is full of fruit, which the birds are taking advantage of as well as me, a handful to nibble on as I walk is delicious a treat.
There are flowers and buds on so many plants, bees busily collecting the nourishing nectar and pollen.
The only bird visitors to the garden this afternoon were two carnaby black cockatoos. Watching me as I strolled around calling to family nearby before flying off to join them.
The afternoon light soft and golden, such a warm and inviting glow.....








































 

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Lovely flowers.

Sharon said...

I enjoyed that little "meander" through your garden. So many gorgeous blooms.

Gemel said...

Thank you both.