Wednesday, May 12, 2021

The Delivery......

The delivery today of a tonne of wood to keep the cottage toasty warm all winter. That is if we actually get any cold weather. 
Although today started off with another torrential downpour the sun once out from behind the clouds was again too hot.
Each year I go through the same process when I look at the task of moving a tonne of wood piece by piece. It appears to be daunting. So I have a method. I tell myself it is a joyous thing to do and I put on soothing uplifting music.
Before I knew it I was down to the last barrow load, which actually was the killer load. 
It sat there waiting while I prompted myself to get up and deal with it after stupidly stopping for a rest......




 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

That is a lot of lumber.

Gemel said...

Yes, hopefully enough for the whole winter.