Wednesday, May 05, 2021

A Walk.....

A walk around the garden between showers to see what the rains had brought. There was colour everywhere, and flowers in most parts of the garden.
Right down in the back corner the red bottlebrush had a few blooms, joining it was the jade. Also down there flower seeds are beginning to sprout. 
I decided to have the mini flower meadow in the raised garden bed, away from the chickens. I have a mixture of seeds scattered about randomly so I have no idea what this is going to look like. 

The back garden has really changed since this time last year, it really is taking on an entirely different personality as it grows. It's becoming so bushy and when walking around I never know what I will find.

The string of dolphin flowers are so tiny but exquisite. They are quite difficult to photograph but I feel I managed to get a few good closeups of them.
Otherworldly springs to mind.

Moving around to the front garden I changed my vantage points and subject matter, a glimpse through the chain of hearts gave a new view of the garden and many leaves also called to me.

Venturing out to the back garden once again I think you will agree that the birds were the star attractions today........




























































 

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

You really do get a lot of birds around.