Sunday, May 23, 2021

She Is.....

She is beautifully complicated and terrifyingly simple, in a world that had no idea how to love her.

So it was said to me yesterday. 
And yes I do feel it true.

My little realm is terrifyingly simple and in this simpleness I find wonder beauty and love.
Each day brings something new, perhaps it may be the unfolding of a flower or the antics of the chickens.
It could be found in the warmth of purring cat, or the crackling of the fire.
Maybe a flock of birds preening themselves high in a tree after the rains may mesmerize me filling my heart with joy. 
For me the simplicity of life is where the greatest riches are. 
In raindrops and feathers I find such beauty. 
In flowers and leaves I find such grace.......












































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Wonderful shots.

Gemel said...

Thank you William.