Wednesday, May 12, 2021

And Guess What....

And guess what?
It was cool enough for a fire to be lit tonight.
I am certain I heard a cheer from the felines! 
Anyway musical chairs unfolded as the cottage heated up, rather swiftly too I might add. 
As the cats got hotter they kept moving, from here to there.
I have retreated to my bedroom as it was far too hot to stay in the living room. 
Really funny actually. 
Sometimes like tonight I need to open the doors to let the cold air in because it gets unbearable.
Sort of defeats the purpose I know.
I think whoever placed the fire in before I moved here must not have realised how hot this fire would get in such a tiny house.......














 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

The cats will enjoy it being nice and toasty.

Gemel said...

I think even they got too hot. LOL