Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Next On The.....

Next on the agenda today was to move my ceremonial fire.
 I did not have a plan to do this, it simply was the right time. It was almost as it the fire was calling to come sit in the healing smoke.
I had been stating for a couple of years now that I was going to move the fire to this spot, yet still it remained where it was.
Naughty me!

No wonder I wasn't being called to use it. 
It needed to be down in the little secluded circle where it is now. This part of the garden is extremely private and not used for anything else, in fact except for watering in the summer months I sometimes ignore this nook during the winter.

So it was duly activated. 
As the wind took away the old stagated energy in one gust it ushered in new vibrant, uplifting, healing energy on a following one.......



 

 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

There is something quite comforting in a gentle fire.

Gemel said...

I agree William, they are very healing.