Tuesday, May 25, 2021

There Is Something...

There is something deeply cleansing about visiting the ocean on a cold and stormy day. The healing power of the water felt even just by the salty spray hitting my face. 
Wind tearing through your hair, the smell of the ocean strong. Finding a new path and wishing to explore I set off thinking I would beat the downfall heading to the coast, however I made it halfway before realising that I would actually be drenched should I not turn back.
Noticing a couple of land masses of the coast, and also quite a number of cargo ships that looked like toys bobbing about in the waves.
Ambling along present and aware of everything surrounding me. Finding myself thinking that I am grateful for seeing the world the way that I do. I am not lured by materialism nor media nonsense. I am drawn to be in nature as much as I am able each and every day. 
To see with the more than my eyes and hear with more than my ears.....










































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots.

Gemel said...

Thank you William.