Sunday, June 06, 2021

The Morning Sunshine....

The morning sunshine streaming into the cottage bringing rainbows dancing around the room. I am definitely content with the new look room. 
Now I am  pondering the colours for my bedroom and the spare room. 
I will continue to use the antique white USA (maybe antique white is a different shade in each country?)   
Like the front room each will have one feature wall to break up the white. 
So many soft  pastel shades to choose from to calm the white. 
Perhaps a sage green or mauve? Or perhaps a pearlised paint on one wall? Or another special effect paint something completely different?

The urge to completely revamp the interior of the cottage is certainly strong and an indication that a new chapter is to set to begin in my life story.......

 

4 comments:

Sharon said...

What a coincidence, I'm feeling that same urge lately. Maybe it's because I've had to spend so much time here over the last year.

Gemel said...

Change seems to be in the air Sharon.

William Kendall said...

Lovely!

Gemel said...

Thank you William.