Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Come For A Walk.....

Come for a walk along the Swan River at Bells Rapids a place of rugged beauty. 
This part of the river changes dramatically season to season. When I visited here after the devastating bushfire in February there was little to no water in the river, in fact I could make it across the riverbed to the opposite side. Although I came a few weeks after the fire the area still smelt of smoke. Everything then was black, some larger trees still smoldering.
Yesterday to see the regeneration of the bushland was heartwarming. Green lush new growth covering the ground. The river furiously flowing. Everything felt revived, so vibrant and alive. The foam from the fast flowing currents was pooled in different areas along the river, rainbow bubbles glittering in the sun. The rock beings emitted a deep peaceful presence. The ancient beings of the planet often overlooked. Sitting by the river for a spell in silence and feeling the gentle presence of the rock vibrating its gentle healing into me. My hands tingling where I touched this glorious primordial rock. Heart still, soul nourished a beautiful way to begin my week............








































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Very peaceful. Beautiful shots.

Gemel said...

Thank you William.