Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Miss Bear Enjoyed.......

Miss Bear enjoyed my day at home the most. After pottering about doing this and that I decided to tidy up my wardrobes. Well, Bear first of all jumped up on the top shelf and then eventually figured out that she could actually get on top of the wardrobe. She jumped from one to the other thinking that was just a fab game. Playfully swiping at me as I busied myself she was having a joyous time. She certainly had the devil in her, eyes wide as saucers.

A simply task took on a whole new energy with this impish feline causing mayhem. When she finally did figure out how to jump down she buried herself in the clothes on the bed grabbing each one as I attempted to hang them back up. The funny little vocal sounds she was making had me in hysterics. 

Flowing with the day. 
Allowing the playful nature of Bear's mood to glide along with what I was doing made for such an enjoyable day.
Humans take themselves too seriously. 
And quite often messing around is viewed as childish or timewasting. 
None of us know what tomorrow will bring. 
So I choose to be in the moment.
I choose to live a life I love, doing things that are simple and soul enriching. 
If that means larking about with a cat, then larking about with a cat is what I will do..........




























 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Just look at those eyes.

Gemel said...

I know, full of mischief!