Friday, June 25, 2021

Day One....

Day one of starting the day with 16 ounces of celery juice on an empty stomach. 
My normal morning juice was celery carrot and ginger, however after a conversation a couple of days ago with a friend who drinks this first thing I thought I would give plain celery juice a go.

A few months ago I added bee pollen to my breakfast smoothie, and if I had not experienced the changes in my energy levels I would not have believed it possible. 
I do believe that food does have the ability to heal and keep us healthy. I rarely eat out, and prepare everything I cook from scratch no jars of this or cans of that limiting the chemicals and additives I ingest.
Celery juice has a bit of a movement I discovered around the world, what it has done for my friend and her sister's health is short of a miracle.
I will give it a month to see what happens, it is inexpensive and easy to prepare.
Lets see what happens.......

 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Give it a go.

Gemel said...

I am interested to see what a month of drinking it will bring.