Saturday, June 19, 2021

Wandering Around.....


Wandering around the garden early afternoon filled with contentment and immense gratitude. 
To have nurtured and healed this piece of Pachamama which I have the honour to caretake, has in turn nurtured and healed me. 
I truly felt blessed.
This garden I have created brings vibrancy and life. 
From mushrooms to flowers this is a haven for me and an oasis for many other beings who visit each day. 
The sun warm and the light golden. 
Each day that I meander around this magnificent garden I always smile. To me there is no other place I would rather be, this is my heaven on Earth. 
Each flower a work of art.
 Each bird a treasure. 
Sometimes my walks see me lost for an hour or more as I stop to admire or sit in amazement at something before me. Little Charlie wanting to come with me around the garden, today far too many birds for a lead walk. He did protest a little before heading off to stalk a bird having just landed. 
The bird safe from harm.
 Peacefulness radiates from the confines of my secret garden. And when visitors called in later in the day I declared that this roaming gypsy finally has roots. 
I found my place on this planet. 
The search for my place in the world really has been quite the adventure.
We discussed the path I took to get here. Whether I would have still arrived here if I had of done things slightly different. 
Of course that question cannot be answered. 
And I am content to know that this is where my soul feels at one peaceful and at home in this vast beautiful world......















































 




2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful close ups and an irresistible Charlie.

Gemel said...

Thank you William, he is a cutie.