Monday, June 07, 2021

Loving.....

Loving my new light and bright cottage. 
The relaxing warmth it radiates is nourishing my soul. 
The kitty kids all spent the day snoozing and relaxing, glad that I did not begin to move furniture about again I expect. 
Now I am wondering why I left it so long to repaint, the inspiration has been stirring for awhile that change needed to happen.
Still a lot to do,the skirtings all need doing and the doors,  yet unlike the past where it seemed overwhelming, now I am looking forward to each day I can work on the cottage, embracing the challenge. 
Revamping and reinventing.  
Creating.
Change is not always something we embrace, and yet without change we become stagnant and wither. Sometimes change can be difficult, especially if it means beginning a new chapter in life.

One thing I have learnt though is that you have close a chapter before a new one can begin. 
You can't have a beginning without an ending, and you can't have an ending without a beginning. 

Repainting the cottage was more than just applying a coat of paint, it was signifying the ending of a chapter and the start of something new as yet unwritten.
Energetically I had felt a closing of a chapter coming for some time, it seems that now is the time to move forward.

With the music filling the cottage as the paint glided over the walls I have set free the past and invited in the blank canvas of future.....   
  









 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

It all looks good.

How cats can sleep like that is beyond me.

Gemel said...

LOL sometimes they really baffle me with how they sleep.