Sunday, June 20, 2021

Allowing Change.....

Allowing change into our lives is not always easy. 
For some reason most humans tend to resist or fight change. 
Though if you flow and stop the fighting life takes on a calmer smoother flow. 
Life is like water, it can be rough and unpredictable, or it can be peaceful and calm.
 It's up to us how we choose to flow.
I know with my own life story if I am not listening to the prompts and messages I am given well then things begin to become unsettled and disruptive. Not ever one to simply settle with my lot in life I see our life stories as something more. 
Perhaps in the past quest would have been a more fitting word. Though I doubt many would view their journey through life as a quest. 
Although if I really look at my life, the chapters and storylines that have come and gone. 
The loss and the personal growth then quest I feel is a fitting word. 

When situations or relationships come to end it is easy to read too much into why the ending has occurred. Mostly we outgrow people and situations and as difficult as it can be to let go, letting go is the only way to move on to what is yet to come. 
Humans have a need for drama and the chaos of drama really is the most soul destroying energy. A vibe that I no longer invite into my world. Life is so much more harmonious without the pointless energy of human ego-based drama. 
When one learns to read the energetics of life seeing when it is time to stop and feel into what needs to be let go of life becomes easy. 
You begin to see how clinging on to people or situations is a breeding ground for unhappiness. 
I have learnt not to overthink. 
When challenges occur they are dealt with. Once sorted not spoken of again. Focusing on what has been will keep you stuck in the past. Learning to talk less makes the waters of life calmer.
I find taking time out and being in the presence of the greatest teacher of All, nature always brings me the answers I seek.  
Sometimes the answers arrive swiftly. 
Other times I might repeatedly place myself in situation until I finally reach that moment of illumination when I realise what it is I have to do. 
Learning to let go peacefully takes practice. 
Learning to do so without harping on about it so beneficial to the soul.
As I have learnt with humans there are a handful who actually understand the value of allowing what is to be without resistance. 
Those that understand the value of silence are few and far between.
Those that realise that like water people flow in and out of our lives and there need be no drama attached to changes in who or what we gravitate towards. 
Drama is the greatest distraction, because if we don't stop to listen to what our heart is saying to us we become embroiled in all sorts of time wasting situations. 
Many that have nothing to do with us personally. 
The more we involve ourselves with events that are not for our personal growth. that offer no benefit to our life story the more chaos we invite into out realms. Humans like to blame each other. They like to gossip when things don't go their way. Humans also like to manipulate and to control. 
Yet to attempt to manipulate and control life will not bestow a peaceful existence. 
Rather one finds that life becomes a struggle ripe with problems as they try without success to master the authorship of their story. 
When others see the change in you and in my case recently my cottage too, and state how different the flow and feel of energy is, it is validation of being on the right path. 
Flowing with life means that mostly each day is a blank canvas. 
Sure I have work to attend, other than that though I rarely make plans ahead of time. 
I allow the current of lfe to carry me. 
And some days I may not find that I do much at all.
 Other days have an array of magical moments or unexpected delights that appear seemingly out of nowhere. 
All because I trust the flow.........



 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Very well said.

Gemel said...

Thank you William.