Sunday, June 13, 2021

One Of The Things.....

One of the things I enjoy the most about my little cottage is the full length windows in each room.
They bring the outside in.
 Yesterday as I was enjoying a coffee watching the antics of the chickens. They often like to come up an peer into the cottage funny little beings that they are.
Taking a few photos as I sat watching, it wasn't until I uploaded them that I noticed all the funky reflections in many of the photos. I can make out lots of different faces in these ghostly reflections. Rather a fun twist to the normal series of photos.
Little Bella was the most inquisitive chicken yesterday coming several times to have a good look at life on the inside......















 

3 comments:

Sharon said...

All that activity just outside your window. Sounds perfect.

William Kendall said...

One wonders what the chickens think of the cats.

Gemel said...

It is perfect for me Sharon.

I don't know William but they do like to watch them, even when the cats are in their pen outside.