Sunday, June 27, 2021

Absolutely Astonished......

Absolutely astonished at how changing the paint in my bedroom has transformed the entire house. Of course I have found myself wondering why did I wait so long as I really did dislike that dark green for years. Actually if truth be told I never really liked it. However way back in 2016 when it was painted I was in a vastly different space, so I guess in a way that dark drab colour matched my life at the time. I guess it is all down to timing. And getting the courage to pick up the paint brush. Although now I seem to really enjoy the painting, who would have guessed that, certainly not me! Seeing the afternoon sun beaming in giving the room a soft golden glow made me really happy that I allowed my creativity to flow and makeover the cottage. New look, new life chapter....... 
 

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Looks good!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I know exactly what you mean Gemel. I had a deep red wall all along the passage that was there for many years. One day I just thought nope, this has to go! Now it is a lighter much calmer colour and I love it. Your bedroom looks gorgeous bathed in golden light ✨

Gemel said...

Thank you William.

Thank you Grace, the cottage does feel so much calmer now it is lighter.