Monday, June 28, 2021

Goodbye Red......

Goodbye red ceiling! In all honesty I don't know what possessed me to agree to having the ceiling painted red. I can't even recall if it was my idea. 
Nevertheless it's gone now!
 I wasn't really looking forward to painting the ceiling not having done so before. However I found it rather enjoyable. Two coats have been given and I feel at least two more needed as there is still a wee bit of red showing through. The gold metallic paint needs a couple more coats too as do the walls. There is only one more wall to cover in my bedroom and all the darkness of the cottage will be gone. 
It has certainly been a month of transformation.......














 

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

As long as the cats approved.

Just Jood said...

This looks lovely, Gemel, very elegant.

Gemel said...

I think that the cats will be glad when I stop moving furniture around 😹

Thank you JJ, it does feel elegant

Sharon said...

It looks very nice and bright.