Tuesday, July 13, 2021

With The Intensity....

With the intensity of the storm finally easing this morning I waited for a break in the rain to see if there was any damage. One of the arches in the front garden has been snapped off at the base, the only damage in the front garden. In the back one plant uprooted. There are puddles of water in different areas of the garden, the earth sodden and not able to absorb any more water just yet it seems. Very grateful that the 100 kilometer winds that accompanied the rain didn't cause any other damage......






 

3 comments:

Sharon said...

I'm so glad you didn't have any serious damage. That is a lot of wind. I love seeing all that water on the ground. I kind of wish I could import some for here.

William Kendall said...

That sounds like quite a storm.

Gemel said...

Thanks Sharon, if I could send rain I would.

It was a monster storm William.