Friday, July 02, 2021

Putting My.....

Putting my shopping away while the cats were outside enjoying the afternoon sun I turned suddenly to see them all chasing something in their enclosure.
Dashing out as fast as I could because all I saw was a flash of something small.
Seeing this little one cornered by three inquisitive felines I knew I had to act fast. 
Thankfully little frog was very accommodating, the rescue done in less than a minute.
Not sure how I would have dealt with the alternative scenario.
The cats were all slightly annoyed that this curious creature had been taken away. And were all completely fixated on what I did with him.
 Thankfully he wasn't hurt and after he took a few minutes to catch his breath he hopped slowly away. I trust to a much safer place....


 

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Rather photogenic.

Gemel said...

They are very cute these motorbike frogs.

Sharon said...

Sounds like you were there in the nick of time. He's a cute little fellow. I'm glad he remained connected to all his parts.