Friday, July 09, 2021

Rufus Was....

Rufus was his usual funny self today. He did have me laughing out loud at the treat dangling from his mouth. Apparently it is too hard for him to chew, so he walks around with it like this. So funny, bless him.
He didn't appreciate me putting the hood up on his jacket for a photo. Although he does look adorable. He did wriggle out of it when he was taken for a walk. 
He certainly let me know in no uncertain terms yesterday that going out was on my agenda!  He really does know how to get his point across. And he made sure I didn't forget following me around the house with his lead.
After his walk he settled on the floor of the car underneath his humans legs for the drive home, and stared at me intently all the way, would love to know what all these long intent, if not a little sad looks mean....






 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Such a cutie.

Gemel said...

A demanding cutie :)