Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Rocky Pool....

Rocky Pool is a place I haven't explored for around five years. Setting off early this morning after having inspiration to visit yesterday. The water was flying through the rocky stream, in some parts it was almost deafening. I sat for a spell on the rocks overlooking the small rapids, as well as admiring the view and these ancient boulders. Some defying logic at how they remain balanced on top of each other. The calming energy of stones seeping up into my body. Very therapeutic. 
 I noticed quite a few of the wildflowers were already blooming. Some so tiny and flowers I had not seen before. There is normally no water in the brook in the summer, after all the rain lately I thought this area would be rather spectacular. I wasn't disappointed, well not until the heavy rain began again and cut my exploration short...











































 



























3 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning. I should have been with you

William Kendall said...

I can see those waters getting treacherous.

Gemel said...

Yes Willian its as dangerous as it is beautiful.

Only a little longer D!