Saturday, July 24, 2021

Part Two......

Part two of today's adventure.

I don't know how long I stayed here still and quietly observing this fantastic place. There was so much to see, so many things to explore. I especially found the loan caterpillar on the rock quite remarkable, out on it's own epic adventure. 
This is a place that I shall come to more frequently now I know where it is. It is difficult to eloquently describe what I felt here, so prehistoric and untainted. 
The energy, pure magic.

Then another encounter with a family of red-tailed cockatoos on my way home. 
This time though I was standing right under the gum tree they were in. Again I paused to watch them, and to my delight they were not put off by my presence. 
I acknowledged my gift of really embracing what I see, taking the time to stop and observe and to be observed. 

Now hours later I can still feel the radiance of the day embracing me, tears of gratitude welling in my eyes as I still myself and travel back to this place of perfect beauty.......


















































































 

3 comments:

Sharon said...

What a wonderful place to visit. There really was a lot to see from birds to insects to gorgeous plant life it is all beautiful.

William Kendall said...

The cockatoos are a particular delight.

Gemel said...

Thank you Sharon, it is a glorious place.

The red-tails are delightful William, they made my day.