Sunday, July 25, 2021

A Month......

A month has already passed since I started having 16 ounces of pure celery juice on an empty stomach each morning.

And I can say that if I hadn't of tried it there is no way I would have believed how healing this juice is.

Eleven years ago I tried an alternative therapy which left my digestive system damaged. Since then I have consulted a number of naturopaths, herbalists, Chinese herbalist, acupuncturists and even out of desperation mainstream doctors. None of them could really tell me what was going on and sometimes the different herbs, tinctures or treatments would show some signs of improving the issue for a short while.
Ultimately though, the inflammation and discomfort would not go away.

The mainstream medical practitioners were the worst in offering any insight, and their bedside manner dreadful. Comments like it's all in your head! Or, maybe you ought to get out more, are you depressed? The worst, some people just have inflammation when they get older!
Well actually no, inflammation is a sign that your immune system is dealing with something within your body that is out of whack. And, if left untreated, chronic inflammation like I was dealing with can have disastrous effects on one's health.
 
The pure celery juice had the inflammation in my digestive system go down so much in the first three days that I was literally amazed. And comments from people I see regularly being amazed at how rapidly I was changing.

I have not changed anything else in my diet, nor added anything to it either, I had already taken myself off all supplements and herbs. The miraculous changes in my body are all thanks to my new routine. Pure celery juice on waking.
Not only is the inflammation steadily decreasing each day but other little niggly health issues have also cleared up. 
My digestive system is working perfectly for the first time in eleven years. 
The base joint of my thumb on my left hand had been swollen and painful for a number of years,  the swelling gone as is the pain.
My skin is more hydrated.
My sinuses cleared of  congestion which again was a lingering issue.
I had been having regular heart palpitations, they have stopped completely. 
In a month I have had one and that was the day I began drinking the juice.
Blood noses were another bane of my life, sometimes two a day. 
Not one in a month which is also another record.

Overall I feel so much healthier because after eleven years I am finally absorbing the nutrients from the food I am eating. My energy levels are increasing, and the inflammation of my digestive system lessening more each day.

Again, I must say unless I tried it I would not have believed it possible that a simple thing as drinking pure celery juice on waking could have altered my health so much......

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Sounds like it has worked.

Gemel said...

It certainly has.