Friday, July 09, 2021

Stopping On My.....

Stopping on my travels when I saw this magnificent display of mushrooms, they really did need to be acknowledged and appreciated. So the car was stopped and out I got. 
They are a species of oyster mushrooms I believe. It surely was the highlight of my day yesterday happening upon such a marvelous find.
Seeing the beauty of life around me means that I rarely miss anything in the natural world. And I will stop my car to investigate things that capture my attention. I am never to busy to stop, whether it is to smell flowers, look at animals or birds, or mushrooms. We are surrounded by so many miraculous creations, slowing down and taking the time to really look at nature is pure medicine for the soul.......







 

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Neat textures.

Gemel said...

Mushrooms are amazing.

Sharon said...

Wow, fascinating mushroom growth.

Gemel said...

Yes they are Sharon.