Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Seeing Blue Sky.....

Seeing blue sky I grabbed my camera and dashed to the car and headed for my local lake.
Only a five minute drive away Lake Leschenaultia is somewhere I ought to frequent more often. Like my meander this morning I was the only person here. The lake calm and despite all the rain it hadn't overflowed which was really surprising given the intensely wet weather of the last week.
Of course as I ambled along many things caught my attention. 
Sometimes the vistas over the lake, sometimes magical mushrooms, or one of the water birds. 

It was such a beautiful break in the weather which sadly didn't last long enough to walk around the whole lake as heavy showers resumed. Although, if I had of walked around the whole lake I would not have seen many of the fabulous fungi I happened upon heading back to my car. 

I have thought now that I ought to walk two laps of the lake when visiting as turning around changes your perspective and what was walked past one way is suddenly in plain sight the other way......




















































 

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots!

Gemel said...

Thank you William.

Maligirl23 said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photo's.

Gemel said...

Thank you for seeing their beauty.