Sunday, October 25, 2020

It Is Said.....

It is said that when the time is right things naturally shift, and effortlessly changes occur and new people and situations are brought into our reality.

We are all beacons, each of us radiating our light out into the world, especially when we are feeling lost or alone, in our darkest hours our light still shines.

And in the darkness we begin to sense the light in others, others who like us are on a journey to shed the darkness.
Our radiance beckoning out into the darkness. 

In that darkness our light keeps shining, others see our radiant glow and as if by magic suddenly you find that life has shifted and you find yourself sharing your realm with others.
Miraculously you no longer walk the earth alone.
 
I have yearned for connection for so many years. 
Real connection, not the superficial connection born out of fear, but connection that speaks from one heart to another.
And after years of working on myself, of realigning and cleansing the self, suddenly there are other lights shining in my life.
A couple of these souls have seen the transformation I have gone through.
They have watched the layers unfolding.
Seen the pain.
The suffering
 And been there simply holding space, holding me as I allowed the past to slip away.
Without words.
Without judgement.

As these changes merged within me, the natural shedding of all that no longer served me fell away.
In the beginning I will admit I tried to hang on to the old ways of being, old relationships, old patterns, 
  yet I learnt eventually that clinging to something that no longer serves me only kept me stuck.

And it was then that my light began to sparkle.

It was then that I really acknowledged for the first time that I loved this Being that I Am.
That all the loneliness and suffering was worth it.

Others are now floating into my realm and already feel the light that I radiate.
They see me.
Really see me.
This beacon that I Am.
And I in turn see their light.

Sometimes all we have to do is hold space.
Sometimes words really are not required.
For in this realm of silence we hear with the heart.
 We are all beacons, each of us radiating our light out into the world.
Those of us who hear the call and heed the voice softly whispering and follow the path that is given to us will never be the same.

For we have returned to the ways of ancestors long gone and taken the courageous path of stepping away from the crowd to walk the path of the Heart.......

No comments: