Sunday, October 25, 2020

The Mini Roosters......

The mini roosters are growing so much each day.
Being raised here with me and having the gentle personality of their dad they won't be aggressive, in fact they are quite a comical pair.
They like to sit on the chair next to me when I am out relaxing which is really funny and rather cute.
What I love about rooster chicks the most is the way their head feathers grow, giving them an almost punky hairstyle.
These boys are delightful, very inquisitive and already know that the back door of the cottage is where the daily treats come from, they come zooming from the depths of the garden whenever they hear the door open.
Sending out vibes that I can find them loving and safe homes with humans that will nurture and care for them.........









 

No comments: