Monday, October 26, 2020

What A Sight To Behold.....

What a sight to behold, this family of geese that have taken to life on the river.
Not natives to Western Australia they were either dumped or escaped.
However they came to be living on the Swan River though is rather irrelevant now, as they really do seem to be happy and healthy.
It was love at first glimpse when I saw the goslings.
What fluffy little beings they are.
The geese came to investigate me as I stood a safe distance away, once they realised I had no food they all waddled off hissing as they went.
I would have liked to have got a few more photos of the babies but really didn't feel like being chased by the protective parents.

It was a chance encounter all thanks to my intention to be more spontaneous each and every day, to investigate new places and revisit old favourites without planning ahead what I intend to do.....







 

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

The little ones seem curious.

I'm used to the Canada Geese variety, but they're all gone south by now.