Saturday, October 03, 2020

Soxie....

Soxie, another little fluff ball who I visit each week.
Cuddling his human here for some afternoon snuggle time.
Like his brother Sookie who I took photos of last week, this little chap has turned into a playful boy by becoming an indoor cat with the move to a new home.
So content purring away on his human's lap, although he did get told off very gently about using his claws when kneading his mum's leg.
It was really funny to watch as he does know that no claws are allowed, yet he would gaze up with love whilst slowly extending his claws.
When told no he would retract the claws only to repeat it a moment later, kneading is a sign that cats are content and happy, and content Soxie is.
Always such a pleasure to see animals so loved and living a safe and happy life..........

 














1 comment:

Sharon said...

He reminds me of a cat I had some 20 years ago. Made me smile.