Wednesday, October 28, 2020

With The Clouds......

With the clouds low yesterday morning when I set off for my daily walk and workout the morning had a somewhat eerie feel to it.
I love it when the clouds are low hugging the earth and giving a misty appearance to everything.
Even at 6 am it was really muggy, although the photos may suggest it was a wee bit chilly, but it was definitely t shirt weather.
I love coming to this outside gym, it is really missed in the winter when I am rained off.
I have tried joining indoor gyms in the past, but always find I can't deal with be cooped up inside with music blaring.
This is the absolute perfect workout spot for me, surrounded by trees.
Birds singing.
The occasional visit from a kangaroo family as I am using the equipment.
But being hugged by clouds is by far my most favorite experience, its different to the winter mists and foggy weather, when the clouds are low it just feels special.
Heading home and seeing my little realm snug behind the fence added to my feeling of gratitude for the day.
Simple acts of nature inspiring a thankfulness for the beginning of another day and for being alive to enjoy it.......





 

No comments: