Thursday, October 22, 2020

A Glimpse Of.........

A glimpse of a vibrant colourful wall caught my attention as I was driving, pulling over and parking up I discovered this amazing childrens park.
The artwork is absolutely stunning, the carnaby cockatoo one of my favourites so I was instantly a fan of this place.
The garden though small was like something out of a fairytale.
I know I was completely mesmerised.
Leaving the park a different way I discovered the archway, more unique creations set in the limestone.
The park was created by residents and is maintained by them as well, one of the most inspiring things about this park is that the plants are watered from the greywater from surrounding homes.
That is incredibly impressive........































 

2 comments:

Just Jood said...

Such an interesting and beautiful garden. Thankyou for sharing.

Gemel said...

GLad you enjoyed the tour.