Friday, October 28, 2022

Growth Spurts.....

Growth spurts have seen the trees in the back garden suddenly surge upwards and outwards. I realised that I can't see the back of the garden from the patio anymore as my tiny little mini forest fills out. Everything is flourishing, the flower meadow is bringing in so many insects. It is wonderful to see this little square of the garden so abundant and filled with life. 
With more flowers opening each day there is a beautiful splash of colour here which always makes me smile. The large raised garden bed is ready to be replanted and I have decided that another flower meadow will be nurtured here. 
In the smaller raised beds the corn is beginning to sprout and in the other rocket continues to thrive......

























 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Very productive.

Gemel said...

It certainly is.