Friday, October 28, 2022

Returning To Victoria Dam.....

Returning to Victoria Dam yesterday to explore 
the area a bit more yet was forced to leave as smoke from a fire the other side of the dam filled the air. 
 Walking down to the dam this time and then following the pathway to a grassed area below. 
Here I found a swampy area which was home to many frogs which I didn't see, yet their happy croaks surrounded me. There was a lone bird on the grass a species that I hadn't seen previously and it was very shy so I wasn't able to get too many photos. 
Again I was captivated by the diversity of this beautiful place, plus I discovered a pathway that took one on a five kilometre loop. That I will save for another day...... 































































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Terrific shots!

Gemel said...

Thank you William.