Wednesday, October 05, 2022

Doing My Bit.......

Doing my bit to ensure the bees have plenty of flowers to visit which are pesticide free really is a passion. Not only does the array of flowers bring joy to my own life the flowers also nourish so many other beings. 

I can get lost for hours in the garden observing the life cycle of life and following the bees from one plant to another, observing the flowers from budding to blooming.
Having planted such a variety of flowering plants means that each nectar attracts different birds and insects along with the native bees. 
I would love to taste the honey produced from these visits to my garden I have a feeling it would be absolutely delicious. 
Ants and other flying insects are seen gorging themselves on the succulent nectars as do the honey eating birds which means that the garden is seldom quiet. Which also means that I am constantly inspired and mesmerised by the daily going ons in my garden......




























































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful blooms.

Gemel said...

Yes they are.