Friday, October 28, 2022

A Early Morning.....

A early morning invasion of the colourful and noisy kind descended into the garden this morning. A large flock of rose-chested cockatoos greeted me as I went to let the chickens out and screeched and played in the trees as they waited for a bit of seed. They are as noisy as they are mischievous and can be destructive as they explore. But I am grateful for their visits to the garden and if they become destructive in the garden I limit their feeding. Plus I don't want them to depend on finding a regular food source here. 
Their joyous outlook on life though is definitely infectious  and just right for beginning each brand new day.......



























 

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Such beautiful guests to your garden. I'd love watching them playing.

William Kendall said...

Very colourful.

Gemel said...

They are beautiful Sharon they are such fun to watch.

They are a colourful mob William.