Friday, October 07, 2022

Sadly Little Rufus........

Sadly little Rufus is a very poorly boy. Yesterday when I arrived to visit was the first day he had barked when someone came to the door in weeks. He has been to the vet and apparently they don't really know what is wrong. It was so heartwarming to hear him barking as I arrived. He also is getting about a little better than when I last saw him. Poor little boy really is not feeling to well.
After picking him up for a cuddle he refused to move and stayed snuggled close. And I enjoyed these precious moments as much as he did.....


 

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Hopefully the vets get some answers, or whatever it is just clears up on its own.

Sharon said...

Poor little guy. I'm glad you gave him a snuggle.

Gemel said...

The vet said it was old age, not so sure though.

He was happy to snuggle Sharon.