Sunday, October 02, 2022

Another Big Day........

Another big day in the garden, this time focusing on the secluded little front oasis. With so much rain and so many storms this winter there was a lot of raking to be done with fallen branches, dried leaves and twigs littering the area. It was long overdue for a bit of tender loving care.

 Taking in my work for the day as the sun was beginning to set I was really grateful for having this tiny plot of Gaia to nurture. And felt a buzz in the air, it was almost as if the plants were humming.

Being out in the fresh air, sun on my skin, hands in the earth it was like having a massive hug as I silently worked away.
A pruning was done and weeds removed. It is a pretty easy to maintain part of the garden as it is a year or so more established than the back garden. 

As the sun has set on another day I am sated and a fresh clear energy now weaves its way around the cottage enveloping it with a deep nurturing love....




























 

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Your garden looks like a bit of paradise to me.

William Kendall said...

A lot to be tended to.

Gemel said...

Thank you Sharon, it is paradise to me.

It is a lot of work William but very worthwhile.