Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Spontaneity Lead Me.......

Spontaneity lead me to a secluded bushland oasis in Korung National Park where I was completely in awe of what I saw. 
Our earthly mother is by far the greatest artist there is when it comes to gardening and here she has excelled herself.  Walking down the pathway that disappeared into the bush I had no idea what to expect. 
Flowers were almost everywhere. Once again many flowers I had not seen before. I know I say it frequently, the diversity of the west australian bush really is astounding. And astounded I was. Apparently this is not a well known place  and I only stumbled across it by sheer luck. 
The path leads down to the Victoria reservoir which presented a pretty vista, but I wasn't really interested in the view. 
I was thoroughly mesmerised by the flowers I saw. I ambled along not really knowing where to look as so much beauty surrounded me. The trees were full of birdsong and the breeze a little fresh, this only added to the ambience. 
So many of the flowers were tiny and created a perfumed carpet surrounding the trees. The scents in one area in particular was so exquisite that I stood with my eyes closed as I breathed in the wonderful fragrance. 
There was a gentleness here that enveloped me. 
Alone in the bush with only nature as company is my happy place. 
It is where I feel inspired. 
It is where I am at peace.
It is where I feel at one.......












































































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

These are beautiful.

Gemel said...

Thank you William.