Wednesday, October 05, 2022

Central Park Aveley........

Central Park Aveley was my destination this afternoon, it wasn't a planned outing it just happened to flow that I found myself here. 
The weather was gloriously perfect, brisk with a splattering of rain here and there.
I haven't been here for a walk in quite awhile and I noticed how all the plants are far more established than the last time I visited.
With the plants maturing a habitat has been created. Although obviously purpose planted the mixture of natives and introduced species works well in creating this suburban oasis.
I walked around both large lakes enjoying the cold breeze as well as being caught in two small rain showers. 
As always when out in nature I find many things to stimulate my senses as well as a few that cause me to pause, taking the time to stop and watch life unfolding around me.

A really beautiful park that has really been thought out to provide homes for a vast array of wildlife as well a relaxing and inviting place for humans to come for a walk or simply to relax......









































































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

It looks welcoming.

Gemel said...

It is a really lovely place.