Thursday, October 27, 2022

Black Cockatoo Reserve.....

Black cockatoo reserve is another new discovery for me, heading off there yesterday sadly the only red tail cockatoo I encountered was this street library found at one of the entrances. Although I heard a few high up in the trees along with many other birds, they were extremely well camouflaged. 

Not as many flowers were blooming here, it was the tree beings that seemed to call my attention as I explored. 
There is something very special about land left to be. 
Although a path meanders through this reserve mostly it is untouched by mans destruction. 
There is a serenity that emanates from untouched lands, an ancient wisdom of knowing that most of humanity fails to feel.
 I felt these silent messages as I ambled along. 
Whispers carried on the breeze. 
Pulsations rising up from the earth.
Tingling energy felt when touching a plant or tree. 
What a treasure our planet is.
Acknowledging all the beauty I see, knowing each landscape is it's own unique living canvas created from the heart of my beloved Gaia.
Despite the destruction that befalls her across the planet, she continues to gift us endless beauty.....






















































































 

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Beautiful shots!

Gemel said...

Thank you William.